ACCURA version 4.60 Build 8 released 20th November 2012
DDS have released a new version of the Accura Print-MIS and AccuraOnline eCommerce solutions.
Accura 4.60 is a major upgrade to Accura 4.52 concentrating primarily on a powerful new HTML-based variable data email engine. Accura 4.60 also supports a major new version of AccuraOnline featuring simplified accounts management and online payment using PayPal. Accura 4.60 also includes minor features, changes and fixes to the previous Accura release as a result of feedback from customers.
Major New Features in v4.60 Include:
• COST RATE CALCULATOR: Establish what your true hourly cost rate is for each cost centre in your business using industry standard “cost-plus” principles. This new design, easy-to-use spreadsheet makes the task simple.
• CLIENT DEFAULT DISCOUNT: Link percentage-based discounts to clients. Discounts (or uplifts) are applied over and above the final mark-up profile price.
• PRICE LIST MARK-UP PROFILE: Implement price lists with unlimited pricing bands. Enter fixed quantities with corresponding fixed prices, with step or curve rate-type calculations for quantities falling in between two levels.
• OUTWORK TENDERING: Streamline the outwork tendering process from a single window with full control over the tendering behaviour.
• CLIENT SPECIFIC AUTO-INCLUDES: Save time and increase accuracy when estimating by automatically linking client specific labour, materials and outwork to individual clients.
• INACTIVE/DISCONTINUED MATERIALS: Reduce time to find materials by hiding old or out of date materials from new estimates and orders without deleting stock histories and activity.
• STOCK ALLOCATIONS REPORT: A new report to aid in the management of stock control has been added. The Stock Allocations Report can be sorted and subtotalled, filtered by stock type, location, group and subcategory.
CRM / MARKETING
• HTML & VARIABLE DATA EMAIL: A powerful new email/sms/fax engine with customisable templates has been added. Style email correspondence with HTML rich text features (colour, size, font weight, images links, etc) and variable data. The new email engine is available for standard emails (quote letters, order acknowledgement letters etc) and for mass emailing via the broadcast wizards found in the optional Accura CRM module.
• CRM EMAIL BROADCAST TRACKING: Receive detailed reporting on email campaigns sent from the Accura CRM module via the GroupMetrics online tracking system.
ACCURA ONLINE v3.0 E-COMMERCE / WEB TO PRINT
• Streamlined account management.
• New security access profiles and email control.
• PayPal payment support for credit card and PayPal account prepay customers.
SUPPORT / SOFTWARE UPGRADES
Customers on support contract are reminded that they are entitled to this upgrade for free! Customers with AcccuraOnline will be required to have their website upgraded to v3.0 at the same as their Accura system is updated to v4.60. Contact Idealsolution for more information on this new release.