Idealsoluton are pleased to announce the new release of >>ORIS Color Tuner//Web<< Version 3.0!
Highlights of Version 3.0 include:
• New Adobe PDF Print Engine 3.4.4
• New PANTONE+ spot color libraries
• Using CxF/X-4 data for spot color simulation
• A CxF/X-4 file characterizes a particular spot color in conjunction with a print substrate by means of its spectral reflectance data. CxF/X-4 data can be embedded in the output intent of a PDF document.
• Visually creating and optimizing metallic and non-metallic spot colors
• Strip measurement in M1 and M2 mode with X-Rite i1 iO table
• Scatter proofing: step-and-repeat function; output progress indicator
• Stopping output queues if certification fails
• Cancelling jobs before printing if spot colors are missing (in addition to many other preflight options)
• Support for new Epson SpectroProofer (ILS30 spectrophotometer) option for Epson Stylus Pro 7890/9890 and Epson Stylus Pro 4900/7900/9900 large-format printers
• Support for Epson SureColor SC-T7200, T5200, T3200, T7200D and T5200D large-format printers