ACCURA & ACCURA ONLINE VERSION 5 – PUBLIC RELEASE
We are excited to announce the joint PUBLIC release of Accura v5.01 and AccuraOnline v5.0… the latest milestones in our product development.
Accura v5.01 is a “technology release” being the first version built on the latest development platform – Clarion 10 (previously Clarion 6). This provides many “under-the-hood” improvements and greater compatibility with today’s new operating systems and unlocks access to new technologies we can exploit in the future.
New Features in Accura v5.01 include:
• Over 30 fixes & enhancements
• Improved proof synchronisation & work-flow
• Offices can have multiple contacts
• Purchase-order copying & attachment support
• Embed CRM activities within Quotes, Orders, Proofs, Invoices
• New estimating table options for weight-based outwork & group/cycles sync
• New summary reporting options (various reports)
• Batch modifying of invoice dates
In short, too many changes/fixes to mention but you can download new features pdf, and the more detailed release notes pdf.
AccuraOnline v5 is “Web-to-print Reinvented!” AccuraOnline is UNIQUE in the marketplace – with seamless integration to the MIS, quote/order e-commerce, proofing, stock management, shopping cart and much more.
This exciting new release is a complete front-end re-write which introduces a new, modern, slick user-interface to maximize your customer’s user experience, and tools to give you greater flexibility over the branding, behaviour and appearance of the site.
The All-New AccuraOnline v5.0 highlights:
• All-new modern “Stripe” UI design
• 3 customisable built-in themes
• Fully mobile responsive (adapts to mobile or tablets)
• Slide manager (custom carousel images)
• Self-branding of client portals (unlimited branded portals)
• Menu & page builder (it can become your entire website if you wish)
• Improved proof work-flow with previews
• Improved store filtering (multiple choice)
• Product ownership by location (office)
• All HMTL5 – no flash! (works on iOS and Android)
• NO experience of coding, html/css or other web design skills needed!
• Social media & SEO-friendly
You can read more about AccuraOnline by clicking here.
When & how can I get it?
Upgrades will be rolling out in the coming days. In line with our support policy all valid support-contract holders are entitled to a FREE UPGRADE… even though AOv5 is such a major re-write!
If you are running Accura version 4.71 or above only (without Online) you can simply upgrade yourself.
NOTE: The installer requires a password – you will need to contact support for this so we can verify your details. Please ensure you have a backup of your data. Why not preview the new features pdf, and the more technical release notes pdf.
For more complex/larger systems or ANY that include AccuraOnline you will need to contact our support department to “book a slot” and we will assist you with the upgrade remotely.
How can I find out more, or what if I don’t have AccuraOnline?
We will be hosting a free webinar to highlight the new and exciting features of AccuraOnline v5 in the coming weeks. We will also be sending email broadcasts highlighting some of the new features in Accura and AccuraOnline and be posting on our LinkedIn Group.
Our LinkedIn Group it THE BEST way to stay in touch with what we’re doing. Quite honestly if you’re not a member you’re missing out big-time!
Contact Idealsolution for more information on this exciting new release.