CGS ORIS >> COLOR TUNER // WEB <<
WEB-BASED SOFT- AND HARDCOPY PROOFING IN ONE PACKAGE
THE WORLD´S FIRST PROOFING SYSTEM providing web-based soft- and hardcopy proofing in one package!
Afraid of making the wrong decision in proofing? Don’t know whether to go hardcopy or softproof? CGS removes the risk of making the wrong decision by offering the industry’s only integrated hardcopy and virtual proofing system. By combining the features of the two market leading products, ORIS Color Tuner and ORIS Soft Proof, into the brand-new ORIS Color Tuner // Web, CGS provides the ultimate flexibility in color proofing technology – from one package and with risk-free and reliable results.
With ORIS Color Tuner // Web, CGS introduces a brand-new web-based version of its product line. ORIS Color Tuner // Web allows users to control and track print jobs from anywhere in the world via the Internet. The new user interface efficiently integrates the software features of ORIS Color Tuner, ORIS Soft Proof and ORIS Certified // Web (optional) into one product, making it easier to manage and monitor global remote proofing — increasingly important with the popularity of embedded measurement devices. Color Tuner // Web fully supports the new inline measurement devices of Canon and Epson. The intuitive and user-friendly interface allows users to work quickly and efficiently within a closed-loop environment.
• View—print—certify in one application
• Soft- and hardcopy proofs matched to the same standards: FOGRA, GRACoL, SWOP, 3DAP etc.
• Easy to operate wizard-based user interface — no color expertise required
• Seamless client-server architecture
• Simple remote job submission, pre-flight and control
• Patented iterative color management gives you accurate and reproducible results
• Easy management of global remote proofing with latest generation of inkjet printers
• 30-day fully functional ORIS Certified // Web included
• Printer setup wizard
• Selective color correction and profile smoothing
• Fully supports the latest generation of printers with white, metallics, varnish and built-in cutter
• Independent and iterative spot color matching
• Support for Hexachrome and N-channel profiles
• Continuous- and halftone dot proofing option for color-accurate screened proofs
• Accepts all major digital file formats
• Intelligent scatter-proof function
• Easy creation of media profiles
• Uses the printer manufacturer’s original screening and resolution setups
Contact Idealsolution for more information on ORIS >>COLOR TUNER//WEB<<