ACCURA 4.71 & AccuraOnline 3.8 released 2nd June 2014
Idealsolution is pleased to announce that DDS have released the new version of the Accura Print-MIS and AccuraOnline eCommerce solutions!
Accura 4.71 is a major upgrade to the previous 4.60 release. This new release comprises approximately 15 months of development work, and includes a total of three new software add-on modules which are now available for purchase. Accura 4.71 also includes a large number of new features, smaller changes and maintenance fixes to the previous Accura release as a result of feedback from customers.
In addition to the optional Purchasing, Job Costing, Stock Control, CRM, RDC and AccuraOnline modules – new fully integrated modules include:
• Production Scheduling – plan resources using a simple drag-and-drop, user configurable interface
• Time and Attendance – “Bundy” time clocking and payroll reporting system
• AccuraOnline Designer – PDF artwork editing via a simple B2B form designer or an optional fully interactive designer
Major New Features in v4.71 Include:
• New Custom Report Wizards – create your own quote, order, job costing and stock reports
• Email Spam Checking – integrated CRM module bulk email spam test rating
• Client & Supplier Enhancements – including the ability to set clients or suppliers to inactive status (by popular user demand)
• Resizable Quote & Order Windows – view more columns in quote workings and order items columns views
• Record Checking Validation Workflow – optionally prevent “next stage” work on quotes, orders, purchase orders and sales invoices
• Redesigned Quote Template Library Window – direct to order button, browse query menu and bulk re-calculation of multiple quotes
• Quote Proposals – create orders directly from selected quote proposal items
• Custom Quote Impositions – facilitate quoting irregular imposition layouts such as nested labels
• Optional Extras Enhancements – auto prompt to select optional extras when quotes are converted to orders
• Delivery Enhancements – expanded tracking options, delivery charge invoice extras, bulk packing/palet/skid support
• Deposit Payment Workflow – deposit payment “proforma invoices”, auto deduct deposits from the final invoice
• Purchasing Enhancements – Redesigned split browse purchase order window, new quick purchase invoice feature
• In-House Product Printing – automated production of “in-house printing” to fulfil stocked product orders
• Order Requisitions – purchase materials/goods using the traditional PO or the new in-house “works order” job ticket/bag workflow
• RDC (Remote Data Capture) – interface redesign to support the new Time and Attendance and Production Scheduling modules
• Plus many other additions and refinements!
All clients with a current support contract for Accura are entitled to receive and install Accura 4.71 as part of their support contract benefits.
Contact Idealsolution for more information on this exciting new release.